This is Cassandra. She is a combination of travels to Indonesia, travels to my favorite cloth store, “Mary Joe’s in Gastonia, North Carolina, and a passion for creating moving parts as in making a puppet. So how do you make a pattern? Here are the steps that I recommend:
- First, look at all of the pictures of dolls that you really really love, and aspire to make, and cut them out or put them on a vision board or whatever you do to save stuff.
- Next, ask yourself…..will there be movement, or no movement in this figure or doll.??
- Then ponder…..and look closely at the dolls that you love.
- What is it about them that you really really are drawn to? Is it the expression, or the costume, or the feeling of the doll?
- This is step ONE…..You must do this before step two. Creating your own pattern is simple. Would you like to be on my mailing list?
Email me: email@example.com